Chrome Productions is a full-service global creative production company creating award-winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, dynamic, highly-creative and fast-growing team with offices in London and Los Angeles.
The role will see you lead the preparation, shoot and post-production of UK based and international productions across digital and TVC. You will be part of an experienced team of creatives, producers and post-producers in a busy and fast moving environment.
A successful candidate needs experience in organising the creation of high quality film productions for use with our stellar list of clients. You will need to be a multi-tasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and confidence.
The emphasis on quality and attention to detail is extremely important at Chrome. Every production must have the same high production value and we always aim to exceed our clients expectations.
Flexible working arrangements are supported although attendance at our London office will be required.
This role will report directly to the HOP.
Chrome is committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and an inclusive work environment. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
- Ensuring our work is of the highest quality and adheres to Chrome’s core values.
- Manage the entire producton process working closely with the creative, post-production and wider production team to respond to briefs.
- Schedule and budget projects according to brief, budget and timing considerations, adhering to APA guidelines.
- Manage and recruit crew and talent that are inline with Chrome’s standards.
- Manage all wrap and reconciliation paperwork for your projects. Working closely with HOP to do so.
- Maintain existing relationships and develop new client and crew relationships.
- Understand and have an ability to produce and integrate stills capture and delivery into our core video offering.
- Inspire and support our junior team.
- At least four years experience working as a Producer within a production company or agency.
- Possess expertise working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Confident in dealing with clients on a day to day basis.
- Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic.
- First-class organisational skills.
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Experience of international shoots.
- Demonstrate ability to work across multiple projects.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and any showreel or portfolio materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Candidate’ // ‘Vacancy Title’, or use our contact form.