Social Media Producer
Chrome Productions is an innovative blend of video production company and creative studio with offices in London and Los Angeles. We take projects from development through production & post-production to create award winning films for some of the world’s leading brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Chrome’s dynamic team, plan and create content to grow our audiences and increase brand awareness and customer engagement across platforms. Furthermore, it’s an opportunity to work closely within our in-house Creative Department on social-first projects for major clients.
Chrome is committed to providing equal opportunities and a diverse and inclusive work environment, and candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Social Media Producer is a new role at Chrome, so the ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, creative, and enthusiastic self-starter who will have the passion and drive to shape Chrome’s social media output and strategy and bring our stories to life across a variety of channels. The ideal candidate will have had experience owning a day-to-day schedule of posts across channels, as well as ideating and creating compelling content to fill that schedule. They will also contribute to the Creative Department with inspiring social-first ideas for our clients, to be included in our pitch and treatment decks. More and more, our briefs include separate or complementary social content, and the right candidate will be an asset to the social work we do for our clients, as well as the social content we create and post for ourselves.
Furthermore, the role has potential to grow within the Creative Department, conceptualising and directing branded content at a range of levels.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Kentish Town
Reporting To: Executive Creative Director
Flexible working arrangements are supported; however, attendance at our London office is required at least three days a week, and work from home days will be at the line manager’s discretion. Due to the nature of the industry, this position will involve working some irregular hours including evenings and weekends; however, only within reason and Chrome offers days in lieu of time worked outside of regular hours.
- Plan, design, shoot and edit high quality content appropriate for TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook to maximize engagement, reach, and client retention
- Track and follow social media platform changes relating to ad formats and consumption behaviours
- Define and implement a social media strategy across all platforms
- Develop and manage a schedule of posts across platforms to ensure content is released in a timely and consistent manner, from day-to-day upkeep to longer term campaigns
- Plan ahead in order to hit relevant upcoming events and dates in the calendar
- Attend Chrome shoots in order to capture and post unique social content
- Collaborate with the Creative, Production and Post-Production Teams to deliver on internal and external briefs, from ideation through to delivery
- Conceptualise social-first content ideas for our clients in response to branded briefs
- Act as Chrome’s spokesperson by maintaining a consistent brand voice and tone across all channels
- Seek out potential influencer partnerships in line with Chrome’s brand and aims
- Continually seek out and monitor new trends and opportunities in social media landscape that could inform or change social media strategy
- Actively explore new channel/content opportunities
- Manage social communities, inboxes, and respond promptly and politely to comments, chats, and queries
- Kindness, above all else
- The desire to create inspiring and compelling social content – both video and stills
- Competent using basic shooting equipment such as a gimbal set up. Drone experience a bonus
- Strong understanding of best practices for social and how it drives loyalty, engagement, and impacts visibility
- Strong ambition to storytell across socials, building and driving Chrome’s social media strategy
- A passion for the sector and ability to stay up to date with changes and information
- Competent using photo and video editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, as well as app-based and mobile editing software.
- Proficiency using sharing tools like google docs, Dropbox, etc.
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills; ability to prioritise work effectively and efficiently whilst managing multiple deadlines at once
- Creative thinking skills and ability to be agile in ever-changing environment
- Keen eye for high-end, aspirational design, detail, and visual storytelling
- Is a ‘people person’ who thrives in a dynamic and creative environment
- Able to collaborate in large and small groups, as well as work well independently
- Love of film and all visual media that can be tools for storytelling
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and any showreel or portfolio materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Candidate’ // ‘Vacancy Title’, or use our contact form.