Chrome Productions is an innovative new brand of video production company and creative studio, specialising in nose to tail production and creating award-winning films for some of the world's leading brands.
Chrome is looking for a talented Production Manager to join our creative and ambitious team. The candidate needs experience in organising and understanding the creation of high quality film productions for use with our stellar list of clients. The Production Manager will need to be a multitasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and a passion for delivering inspiring content. The candidate should be confident working independently but always with the support of the Senior Production team.
The emphasis on quality and attention to detail is extremely important at Chrome. Every production must have the same high production value, and we always aim to exceed our clients' expectations.
The role will see you manage the preparation and shoot of UK based and international productions working alongside our in-house Producers. You will be mainly responsible for organising the logistics of the production, working closely with the (relevant) Producer and Head of Production. It is also a client facing role in some instances, so you will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Write and manage production budgets across a wide range of budget levels
- Complete job reconciliations, including invoice and expenses processing, reporting into Senior Production team regularly
- Create and manage production schedules working closely with the post-production team
- Identify potential risks and mitigate against
- Manage the junior production team
- Develop and maintain relationships with crew and suppliers
- Work alongside our world-class in-house post-production team
- Be an integral part of a growing team of talented production personnel
- Ensure that Health and Safety guidelines are up to date and adhered to
- At least four years working in Production
- Significant prior experience working in a team to create commercial productions
- Extensive experience preparing budgets for commercial advertising productions
- Strong track record of ensuring productions are delivered within budget
- Possess expertise working with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic
- First-class organisational and project-management skills
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Have an understanding of APA terms and conditions
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety and risk assessment
- Experience with international shoots (visa, carnet, travel)
- Demonstrate ability to support team across multiple projects
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and any showreel or portfolio materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Candidate’ // ‘Vacancy Title’, or use our contact form.