Post Production Coordinator
Chrome Productions is an innovative new brand of video production company and creative studio, specialising in nose to tail production and creating award-winning films for some of the world's leading brands.
Chrome Productions is looking to hire a Post Production Coordinator to join our team in London. This person will work closely with our in-house post production team across various projects, liaising with the creative and production departments to ensure smooth workflows and punctual delivery.
This role is office-based to ensure constant and excellent communication with editors/clients and the production team. Due to the nature of the industry, this position will involve working some irregular hours including evenings and weekends; however, Chrome offers days in lieu of time worked outside of regular hours.
Chrome is committed to providing equal opportunities and a diverse and inclusive work environment, and candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Assisting Senior Post Producer with the organisation and running of post production across all projects
- Using Chrome’s resourcing software to:
- Assist with scheduling of projects, staff, and freelancers
- Identify potential clashes in schedules and raising with Senior Post Producer in a timely manner
- Ensure team members are assigned to projects and that they track their time against projects accordingly
- Flag with the Senior Post Producer when budgeted time on a project is running low
- Communicating with other departments to understand post production needs on upcoming projects
- Managing availability of facilities
- Booking external vendors for projects (e.g., grade, audio, etc.) and continuing dialogue as the project/Post Producer requires
- Coordinating and organising post production paperwork (e.g., POs, NDAs, service agreements, asset trackers, cue sheets etc.)
- Managing small projects at the discretion of Head of Post, with the aim to take on larger projects in the future
- Working with production to ensure any external spend is kept within production budget
- Helping build roster of new talent, noting rates (or agency terms if applicable)
- Keeping all documentation organised and available for production to recall in future
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Practical knowledge of post production processes, from ingest to delivery
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think proactively and pivot when situations change
- Familiarity with macOS essential
- Team player with proven experience in the same, or similar role
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and any showreel or portfolio materials to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Candidate’ // ‘Vacancy Title’, or use our contact form.