Chrome is a global production company known for its ground-breaking, inspiring, and award-winning commercials for a digital audience. We pride ourselves on our creativity, our expertise in brands and marketing, and above all our ruthless pursuit for excellence. When you work with us, you will be learning from a team of experienced and talented professionals guiding you through the complexities of the production process and giving you invaluable experience.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive, and passionate individual to join our team in our London office for one week. This work experience will introduce you to the world of video production as well as giving you an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the business.
Over the course of your week, you will work across Creative, Production, and Post-Production.
Contract Type: Work Experience: 1 week
Salary: Unpaid, but travel and lunch are covered
Hours: 09:30 – 18:00
Location: Kentish Town
- Running for office and production needs
- Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisor
- Providing ad hoc support for office manager and operations team
How to Apply:
- Please email [email protected] with ‘Work Experience Application’ in the subject line. In your email, please answer the following questions:
- Please tell us about yourself.
- Please tell us why you want to do work experience at Chrome.
- Is there a department you are particularly interested in?
- We are offering work experience opportunities during the following weeks. Please specify which weeks you would like to work:
- Week commencing April 17
- Week commencing April 24
- Week commencing October 16
- Week commencing October 23