Chrome Productions is a full-service global creative production company creating award-winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Creative department and within a small, dynamic, highly creative, and fast-growing team in our London office.
Chrome is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
We are looking for a Treatment Designer to join our Creative Team. Someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment bringing ideas to life by cracking design challenges and applying magic to pitches – from visualising creative concepts through to delivering final design projects. Working within a team that punches above its weight, the person in this role will be responsible for producing high quality work and generating innovative ideas.
The ideal candidate is naturally creative with a genuine passion for film, writing and visual design. They will enjoy working on a different challenge every day and be ready to join a team that is continually looking to provide the freshest and most innovative concepts to our clients. The candidate will take pride in their work, be organised and proficient at completing tasks to a deadline, often working across several projects at once.
Uniquely, this role is integrated into the Creative Department and presents the opportunity to evolve into a creative role which, in turn, offers opportunities to direct and become heavily involved in the production and post production process across Chrome’s output. An ambitious candidate will find that Chrome is a place to grow and develop as a creative and a filmmaker.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Kentish Town
Reporting To: Executive Creative Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Owning multiple projects from start to finish
- Bringing creative ideas to life through bespoke and compelling image research
- Building highly crafted and cared for visual treatments across our commercial and development departments
- Maintaining and contributing to our visual reference library
- Interpreting and responding to briefs with key cultural insights with an awareness of and critical position towards design trends, cultural shifts, and technical innovations
- Developing inspiring ideas that translate client goals into compelling content
- Creating engaging presentations that clearly articulate Chrome’s ideas and goals to the highest standard
- Ensuring all written copy is grammatically correct and spell checked
- Developing and presenting multiple concepts for any project within the agreed deadline and budget set by the Creative Director or Executive Creative Director
- Strengthening the creative team and culture with a curious spirit
- Keeping up to date with new work from within the industry and emerging technologies
- Kindness, above all else
- A filmmaker’s eye
- Background in design and cinematic presentation
- Proficient in Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop and other design tools and software
- Proficiency in using sharing tools like google docs, Dropbox, etc.
- Extremely articulate with excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent layout and typographical skills with proven print and art-working abilities
- Enthusiastic approach to working with external clients
- Excellent organisation and time management skills; ability to prioritise work effectively and efficiently whilst managing multiple deadlines at once
- Keen eye for high-end, aspirational design, detail, and layout
- Is a ‘people person’ who thrives in a dynamic and creative environment
- Able to work independently as well as take creative direction where needed
- Ability to be agile and change directions quickly in response to client feedback
- Love of film and all visual media that can be tools for storytelling
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected]