Chrome is a global production company known for its ground-breaking, inspiring, and award-winning commercials for a digital audience. We pride ourselves on our creativity, our expertise in brands and marketing, and above all our ruthless pursuit for excellence. When you work with us, you will be learning from a team of experienced and talented professionals guiding you through the complexities of the production process and giving you invaluable experience.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive, and passionate individual to join our team in our London office on a fixed contract (with the potential to join the team full time upon completion of the internship). You will work closely with the Production Team, as well as spend some time with our Post Production Team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-starting, and a team player who is excited to learn more about the industry.
Chrome is an equal opportunities employer, and candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. You must be 18 or over by August 31, 2023 to be eligible to apply; there is no upper age limit.
Contract Type: Internship – 6 months fixed contract, to begin in September 2023
Reporting to: Head of Production
Salary: London living wage
Hours: 09:30 – 18:00
Location: Kentish Town
- Assisting Production Team across all projects
- Shadowing producers in creative and client meetings
- Creating and populating production documentation such as schedules, release forms, and call sheets
- Attending shoots and providing support on set
- Researching and helping to source digital material for projects, social media, pitches, and briefs
- General ad hoc office and production duties and support
How to Apply:
- Please email [email protected] with ‘Production Internship Application’ in the subject line. In your email, please answer the following questions:
- Please tell us about yourself.
- Please tell us about one of Chrome’s films you enjoyed and why.
- Tell us what you are hoping to learn/gain from an apprenticeship with Chrome.
- If you have a CV, please attach it to your email.