Chrome Productions is an innovative new brand of video production company and creative studio, specialising in nose to tail production and creating award-winning films for some of the world’s leading brands.
Chrome is looking for a talented Post-Production Producer to join our creative and ambitious team. The candidate will have an excellent understanding of the process of creating high-end content and will be experienced in organising post production for major clients. The Producer will need to be a multi-tasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and a passion for delivering inspiring content. Whilst Senior Management will always be available for support, the candidate should be confident working independently.
At Chrome, the emphasis on quality and attention to detail is extremely important. Each film must have the same high production value and we always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Dependent on Experience
The role will see you plan and execute in-house and out-of-house post production across all Chrome projects. You will liaise with internal departments, Creative and Production teams as well as working closely with the Head of Post Production. This is a client facing role in some instances, so you will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Run booking systems and post produce projects in coordination with other staff to ensure resources are efficiently managed
- Produce projects across both London and US offices
- Raise quotes and write schedules
- Negotiate project pricing with prospective clients
- Understand and interpret client briefs
- Understand the creative scope of projects in order to deliver outstanding work, on time and on budget
- Log costs, spend and profit on a project-by-project basis
- Co-ordinate in-house and external editors, designers and other post-production staff
- Delegate tasks to junior staff members or production assistants where appropriate, and track progress
- QC output to ensure all work is completed to the highest standard and aligned with clients’ expectations
- Maintain good relationships and communication with clients at all stages to encourage repeat business
- Liaise with the Head of Post Production regarding any technical/creative issues that arise during a project
- Keep up to date with developments in the industry to maintain a good understanding of all aspects of post production including editing, motion graphics, VFX and colour grading
- Assist in the search for new and diverse talent
Required skills, experience and qualifications
- At least two years working in Post Production
- Significant prior experience working in a fast-paced environment to create commercial productions
- Expertise working with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and scheduling/project management software
- Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic
- First-class organisational and project-management skills
- Proactive and methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Demonstrate an ability to support a team across multiple projects
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected]
30th July 2021