Chrome Productions is an innovative blend of video production company and creative studio with offices in London and Los Angeles. We take projects from development through production & post-production to create award winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, dynamic and growing creative department with BIG ideas. Collaborating with UK-based production team as well as US-based leadership, the role involves idea generation, writing, designing, pitching and ultimately steering creative film concepts across a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors including luxury, travel, lifestyle, and automotive. The role also comes with opportunities to direct and oversee projects from ideation to delivery.
Chrome is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Freelance to full-time
Commensurate with Experience
Head of Creative (London) & VP, North America (Los Angeles)
We are looking for a Freelance Creative to work across our existing and prospective client portfolio.
The ideal candidate is naturally creative with a passion for writing and visual design. They will enjoy immersing themselves in the varied worlds of our diverse clients while also being part of a collaborative team tasked with bringing new, exciting and innovative ideas to life. The ideal candidate is organized and proficient at completing tasks on a deadline, often working across several projects at once.
The work is normally office-based, however current conditions may require WFH/virtual conditions. The role also comes with the potential to direct projects and develop into a represented director at the company.
- Receive and respond to client briefs in a creative and considerate way, factoring in a variety elements including client tone-of-voice, budget, and logistical constraints.
- Write and design engaging treatments and pitch documents with a strong emphasis on visual storytelling.
- Pitch ideas in a concise and engaging way, both to the internal team and to clients.
- Contribute to regular brainstorming sessions with Creative Director, Creative and wider team.
- Oversee edits, providing feedback to editors and contributing to group feedback sessions.
- Develop original ideas and company IP.
- Work with producers and editors to produce creative solutions to production challenges and client briefs.
- Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop and other design tools and software
- Creative writing
- File sharing tools like Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.
- Understanding of and experience with editing software (Adobe Premiere)
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a ‘people person’ who thrives in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Considers themselves an intrinsically creative person.
- Is collaborative and works well in small and large groups.
- Has a keen eye for high-end, aspirational design and visual storytelling.
- Communicates clearly and eloquently.
- Has a creative ‘voice’: a creative point of view to share.
- Has a broad range of passions and interests.
- Loves film and all visual mediums that can be tools for storytelling.
NB: Prospective candidates may be asked to supply a response to a fictional client brief as part of the interview process.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and any showreel or portfolio materials to [email protected] with the subject line “Candidate // US Creative”